Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

August 06, 2009

Eve of the Lunar Eclipse and Full Moon

We just returned from a few days at Ocean City Maryland, and even though last night (Wednesday) was the Lunar Eclipse and Full Moon, I still went ahead and took advantage of the energy on Tuesday night, to put my intentions out there (and boy am i glad that we did since the overcast was so hick and heavy last night) yikes!

And while I love every picture I took, they can not compare to the vibrations of that night... with the bold light from the moon that lit up the sky, it's reflection in the swelling waters, the smell and sound of the ocean swaying and splashing... it was just a powerful way to experience the energy AND a night on the beach!

I know many people get to do this all the time, but I'm that person who still gets a thrill out of carnivals, fireworks, and lightning bugs! I just wanted to share one of my pictures to show off how pretty this was, as I have always wanted to sit on the ocean in the evening, with the moon, the stars, and my family - as I STILL feel like the luckiest girl alive because I got my wish, being at the right place, at the right time!

Suzi

No comments: