Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

August 27, 2009

Are Worries More Superior Than You?

On days when I contemplate certain problems and changes that are necessary in my life, I crave the outdoors (which generally is a necessity as a Sagittarius), and the outdoors and nature is healing enough, simply on it own. I would taking walks to 'empty my mind', and subconsciously the brain will work on the issue and have options for problem solving later.

Enjoying the fresh air, the sun, and earth below my feet. I noticed the long distance I had to travel to get back home, noticing how TALL the trees were, then the clouds above my head were miles higher to reach - and then - there was the gorgeous coral flames of the sunset.

I would then let my mind drift back toward myself, after going toward such great heights of all that surrounded me.. and I re-entered the smallness of me now... the tininess of my brain, where that over-imagined thought/worry had consumed the best of me. Compared to the size of everything around me - called reality - my trouble in size, was the fraction of bacteria. My 'issue' just didn't have the importance that I THOUGHT it had before my 'traveled journey'.

So when I came across this video and it's demonstration, it reminded of what I had learned about our own thoughts and worries, and how we add importance to them with the involvement of the ego. By getting 'out of ourselves' we can all overcome our expanded frets and fears. For me, it was through the process of creative visualization and awareness of all that encircles me. Everything around us is a vibration, and what we think - is sent out - and by the time it reaches us, its greatness is magnified. A worry bloats into a bigger worry - if we allow it. And a smile amplifies into joy and happiness - if we allow it. It is all by choice.

For those of you who have inner struggles, I hope that you may try this method (or your own idea that you think would work better for you) to work past any darkness that succumbs you, to walk through imagined obstacles, to get to the REAL heart of the matter. If you struggle, and have problems organizing your emotions and thoughts, my services are available for those seeking guidance. For more information about my metaphysical business, please visit my website: www.starcana.com

Please do enjoy the video below, of 'How Big Are You' as it inspired me to share my personal thoughts with you today. May you walk past shadows, to find your own light! Suzi



NOTE: My website www.starcana.com will be unavailable August 26 & 27 (supposedly for 24 hours), as my server is down for upgrades and repairs. Bookmark my blog for updates like these, when these rare occasions happen to knock my site down. My professional information is as follows:

20 minute readings for 30.00 - MC Visa Discover accepted.

(10.00 discount for first time callers!)


Available Mon-Fri, from 10am-8pm EDT


Suzi, Spiritual Tarot Astrologer (724) 832-9283


When I'm off-schedule, call my 24 hr psychic partners:

US Calls: 1-866-305-4353

International Countries: 1-866-526-2341


For entertainment only. 18+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse Noe

Suzi Dronzek, Starcana said...

Thanks for the nice words Jess, I also enjoyed your artwork - especially the 'true faith' piece. Will look forward to seeing more or your projects posted. Have an inspiring weekend! Suzi