Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

May 05, 2009

What's New at Suzi's Desk

Hello Dear Reader, and a very 'Happy Spring' to you! The weather has not been so 'happy' for the past few days - just gloom, rain, and dampness - but it does force me to stay inside to keep my home and work organized! If you are simply looking to skip my latest news, and prefer reading my monthly May horoscope, you can scroll down to the next post.

I have an update regarding the May 20 fund-raiser for Autism Awareness at Diesel in the southside of Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, because of conflicting dates, I have canceled my appearance because of a short notice that I received a few days later after accepting the invitation. While I looked forward to being a part of this event, my son just happens to be graduating (whoo-hoo!) on the very same date. Go figure! Family comes first in my book. I apologize for any inconvenience. I hope you all have a great time, as it will be a blast with a lot of fun - for a VERY important cause!

For Greensburg PA locals, I have some 'Drug Prevention' news to spread for my friend Norma: On the last Tuesday of every month at 6pm, dedicated Westmoreland County volunteers bring to life The Reality Tour, a dramatic drug prevention program for parent and child (age 10+) to attend together. Named 'Crime Prevention Program of the Year' in 2008', this grassroots effort is changing lives and saving lives. Greensburg-Salem administrator Tammy Wolicki stated, "In my 15 years as an educator, I have not seen a program as powerful as this." - Registration forms are online at www.RealityTour.org Cost is $5 per person.

That's is about it. Enjoy the rest of your month!
Suzi
www.starcana.com

Last, I will close my post with a terrific e-zine that I would like to share, that I am involved with! Enjoy, and talk to you soon!


No comments: