Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

March 23, 2007

Forgiveness is the First Step

dear starcana will my ex john return to me. signed autumn

Hi there Autumn,
I drew the Moon Reversed, The Hermit, and the 7 of Pentacles Reversed. At this moment, I do not see John returning back to you, unless you are wilingl to personally change and accept John for who he is. John is in need to find himself, and by doing that - he needs to be separated from you, (so he is doing what he is suppose to be doing right now) and he is also separating himself from many people right now - to understand his path and where he is going. He is still lost - and searching for answers about what when wrong between the two of you - as you had communicated less and less with him.

I see that you have a hard time forgiving. Unless you learn to forgive now - I see no hope or bright future. That is why I said that YOU must change. A future together would eventually crumble without working hard for it. I do see much fondness that still exists between you both, so I might add that this might be a better friendship - than love relationship.

If possible, spend the last week of this month to focus on yourself. Rather than just placing blame - accept some of the blame, and understand your part in this as well. With the right approach, you could find some new light and answers to turn this situation around.

Blessings
Starcana
Starcana.com

No comments: