Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

December 21, 2010

The Latest Cosmic Dirt....

While the Lunar Eclipse/Gemini Full Moon (communications, thinking, writing) has been beaming brightly over my ninth house (publishing/teaching), I've finally made some extra time to stray from what has been safe - by shifting my blog away from blogger - and moving it onto wordpress with my server and starcana website. This is something that I've been wanting to, but really didn't think I would have the time to do so with all that I have going on.. but with Mercury rx in Sagittarius, I have REthought and REviewed how to get over a REvisited hump. With Sun and Mars in ambitious Capricorn, this was my ticket to help me achieve what I set out to do.

Visit my *NEW BLOG* and don't forget to bookmark it, subscribe to the rss feeds or get an email subscription to keep up with my planetary ramblings of the astrological weather, monthly tarotscope, website updates, and the latest cosmic dirt. The url is: http://www.starcana.com/blog or www.cosmicdirt.com (to make it easy). And thanks much for your understanding and your patience during this transition! Happy Holidays! :o)
Suzi

No comments: