Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

November 25, 2009

November: Whats New! at Starcana.com

I wanted to take the time to say thank you to my followers for your warm support, and to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! This is a beautiful season in many ways, but a very special one to show gratitude and appreciation for everything (and everyone) that we are thankful to have in our lives. It is the season of giving, so try to take a moment out of your day and give the gift of love. From a small act of kindness, a simple thank you, or even a pleasant smile can warm a cold heart, or brighten the spirit of the sad and lonely, more than you realize. :o) Saying 'thank you' and 'please' is also a nice way to kick-start the coming new year of 2010 - by practicing and adding these loving and peaceful words into our daily vocabulary.


New followers should take time out now to bookmark my blog or subscribe to my updates on the right column of this page. As a few of you may have seen, my website has down for a few days with server updates and upgrades. If you need to reach me, this is the next place to go!


Some areas that I have been busy with have finally grounded, giving me back some free time to get back to my 'other' projects that have been put on hold. I'm ready to get this season started, preparing a nice meal on Thanksgiving, to start my holiday baking, and to get my holiday lights up this weekend. My gingerbread and vanilla candles scent the air, adding light and coziness to our home.


I am thankful and appreciative for the greatest gifts in my life... my spirituality, our loving family, a wonderful and rockin' husband, an awesome son who is growing into a remarkable young man, my furry children, our good health, our jobs, warm shelter, the food on the table, and for the dear folks that I have had the pleasure to know from online, offline, and on the phone! I also want to give thanks and send prayers to our courageous and honorable servicemen and their families, who have made heavy sacrifices to protect us all and our country. Thanks be to God and the Goddess, for ALL of our daily blessings.


“Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.” ~Albert Schweitzer


Happy Thanksgiving to you, and yours...

Suzi

www.starcana.com

Image credit unknown.

1 comment:

Blakkbutterfly said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too ~ sending love from my family to yours :-)