Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

January 07, 2009

Starcana News

What's New!
Happy New Year! It's been a fantastic year with so many seedlings sprouting in my life. I have even surprised myself :: as I pat myself on the back :: as to how much I can handle, especially when an unsuspected shift or two appears, whoohoo! Life has been good in 2008, both personally and professionally. I am truly grateful for all that I have been blessed with, but especially for the basics - good health, good jobs, a roof over our head, food on the table, and plenty of love. The Gods and Goddesses have truly been looking over our little family, and I am thankful. Saying goodbye to 2008 was bittersweet, despite all the positive aspects that brought light back into my life, Transformational Pluto shifted from Sagittarius after 12 long and interesting years. This whirlpool of energy shaved off years of emotional frustrations, while releasing situations as well as individuals that only limited my growth. I've balanced the dark with light, and overwhelmed with gratitude.

Website-related updates: I had a couple of Tarot parties to close the year, which is always fun. I added a few extra photos of myself to the site, so that you have a better idea as to who you are emailing or talking to. I have private specials that offer free minutes for only the account holders with my service. I am now sending these goodies out by email (so make sure that your email is updated with me). You can get the details on my 'reading specials' page. I spoiled myself for the holiday by purchasing a new web design program, and HOPE to find some quality time to redo my whole website! (Hopefully I won't be saying this again NEXT year, yikes!). BUT we recently were blessed with broadband (another whoohoo!) which has cut my time online in half, giving me more free time to do other things - so the website (and all the attached mistakes that created it) are on my to-do list.

Two magazines have accepted and published my horoscope "Astrological Happenings'. I want to share these publications with you, because I know that some of you will REALLY enjoy their content as much I have! I hope that you will visit both, as Ye Olde Witches Brew has inspirational writings about embracing the vintage witch, and Wisdom Magazine provides articles and wisdom of the heavens, earth, body, mind, and soul. Enjoy!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog for future website news and horoscope updates!
Enjoy your month, and don't for get to visit my January horoscope (below) to help you plan for tomorrow!
Peace,
Suzi
www.starcana.com

No comments: