Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

March 22, 2008

Pet Zodiac Signs


Animal Magick
(For information about Animal Magick - click the image above.)


I have two great cats who think that they each are the King of the family. Bob Cat is a white siamese mix who is a handsome Pisces/Aries cusp, and now 15 years old. He is a classic zodiac mix of Pisces, with his HUGE baby blue eyes and his mellow temperament, but his warrior spirit of Aries is also quite available with his incredibly large body who walks the fields with a confident nature. He is a bold and protective cat, and he's also very territorial. He is fearless and chases the neighbor dogs off of our (or should I say HIS) property!!

Then there is Salem, who is a gorgeous, long-haired cat who is black as night, and now 6 years old. He too, is classic of his zodiac sign Gemini, as the charming Mr. Friendly, and always sweet-talking those he meets. He is definitely a lover and not a fighter.

And my loyal pup Charley, a golden lab retriever mix. My playful Sagittarius friend adores the outdoors just like me, so we'll spend alot of time in the yard when we can. He always has a goofy grin on his face and always ready to play! And that boy is filled with nonstop energy! WOW!

I got a few cute email jokes about the pros ad cons of dogs and cats and thought I would share them with you, by clicking the links below.

What is the difference between a dog and a cat?
A dog lives in your house and sees that you give it food and water and says to itself, "Wow, these beings give me food and water without my having to do anything. They must be gods!"



A cat lives in your house and sees that you give it food and water and says to itself, "Wow, these beings give me food and water without my having to do anything. I must be a god!"

Oh Lordy Lordy.....
Starcana
 
 

No comments: