Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

May 05, 2007

When will I get married?

Dear Starcana - When will I get married? Kanza

Hello Kanza, I drew the 7 of wands R, the 2 of wands, and the Hanged Man R. After living years of adventures and traveling, I do see marriage. Freedom right now is very precious to you, and partnerships make you feel cramped. You have a lot that you want to do, and I suggest that you do all of that now - and when you feel that you are finally ready to settle down - you will - as I see your goals are to have a special person to settle down with one day for a warm summer wedding in a few years. But for right now, you have much to learn, and to experience.

Best.
Starcana
starcana.com

No comments: