Free weekly horoscope from www.starcana.com: Astrological Happenings ~ with a free monthly spiritual Astro Tarotscope

September 08, 2006

Gotta Quit Second-Guessing Myself


For those who actually care - I took the time to look for information on Steve Irwin's birthdate. As I rooted through Google, I finally found his time of birth.

I quickly threw it into a chart program and realized that I REALLY need to quit second-guessing myself, because as you can see - Steve IS an Aries rising (as I originally mentioned) -

but noooooooooooooo...
I tried to get all philosophical and creative, letting my imagination and sagittarian mouth run.

But anyway - for some of you who follow astrology, I thought this chart might interest you - because it's like...... all there.

Peace.
Starcana Tarot

Starcana Tarot




No comments: